1. Take turns closing the gate and wait until everybody is mounted and ready to go before taking off.
2. Wait at a water hole until all the horses have had a chance to drink. At least, don`t take off and leave one poor thirsty pony frantically trying to decide whether to die of thirst or loneliness.
3. Ask for the trail by saying "Trail, please" instead of running over people.
4. Move over as soon as its safe when someone asks for the trail.
5. Don`t tailgate. (I have to be careful of this one myself.)
Post a Comment